Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weekend fun...

We went on our annual Vander Zwaag family vacation this weekend. We started out Thursday morning with breakfast and headed to Cabelas. The kids enjoyed a little fun at the laser shooting range.
We stayed at a great hotel with a huge pool, a kiddie pool(which our entire family was in for this picture)and two jacuzzi's.


We had a little party for Easton...
and went to the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago. We had a great weekend just hanging out together! We are quite the clan! On a side note...
If you ever get the chance to watch the movie Faith Like Potatoes and/or the documentary on the movie called the Angus Buchan Story~watch it!! We just watched the documentary, and well, I am still red eyed from crying. I have a heart for orphans (duh!) so I cry easily at these things, but it is so awesome, it makes me want to do more...God please increase my faith!!

0 comments: