Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ryan...

Not only is he a kind, loving, thoughtful, loyal, sincere, hardworking and most valued husband,


but he is also a very involved, gentle, caring, fun, wise, and much loved daddy who will be greatly missed while he is in Mexico! I am so thankful to God for Ryan and what a blessing he is to me.

Please be in prayer for him this weekend as he heads to Mexico with a group of teens. Safety in travel and especially a safe, uneventful border crossing! I am amazed at how much work goes into a trip like this. Please check out Linda's blog here, to see what we have in store for us next week! I am fine with the water issue, I am ready to work hard, I am not sure about the heat~I hate hot weather~ it gives me a headache so I am packing plenty of Tylenol!! But, what I am most afraid of is the tarantula spiders...Seriously this freaks me out! Remember that "spider" in Guatemala? Well, these things are huge and hairy! I am claiming 2 Timothy 1:7 God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

0 comments: