Thursday, March 13, 2008

1 down 5 to go.....................

God carried me through this week, and I am so grateful that He did. I knew He would. It has been a tough week, we were so happy (and sad at the same time, that's exhausting!;))we found out that another dear friend got their daughters birth certificate this week!! We are glad some of the sweet babies will be going home soon. At the same time, we realize Anaya will still be there when all of her friends are leaving! I know she is young, but I wonder if she will wonder where we are. We ARE coming sweet baby girl!!
We have 1 week down, and 5 to go.
We are still praying for a miracle, and know God can do that if he chooses, but it looks like the civil registry will probably take the 30+ days again, so we are prepared to wait. Right now we are praying it won't happen again, there seems to be nothing we can do, but wait, and pray. They could preview us again, and again, and as far as we can tell no one is able to help. So when we do get it, it will be nothing short of a miracle!! Our agency has been getting about 50% of the files out and the other 50% getting previews! But we(and one more family) hold the title for the longest stay in civil registry, to date!! Yeah!!
Last week, I found peace in Isaiah 43:2, and this week, I kept reading and found the rest of the passage pretty cool. Isaiah 43:5&6 "Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, "Give them up!" and to the south, "Do not hold them back." Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth.
Give her up I say, don't hold her back!!
Well, thanks for praying for us, we are so grateful for your love and concern.

0 comments: