Wednesday, March 5, 2008

waiting...............

Day 32 and still we wait!! I hate waiting, especially when what I am waiting for is so important! As my dear friend Jenifer (who is also waiting on her baby Ana's birth certificate) put it, "Its like being scheduled for a C-section, going in, and them telling you that they want you to wait another 6 weeks before they will deliver! Then after the 6 weeks, they still say come back later!!" That is what our lives have been lately, waiting!!! I must say, God has been so good to me, and most of the time he has given me peace. Last week, there were a few days when I was without, but this week, when I should be on pins and needles, I am at perfect peace!!!Isaiah 26:3You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.Thank you Lord for your peace!!
So, while we wait we are worshiping God for his awesomeness in such a difficult time!!! And still praying for good news today!! Today would be a great day for our birth certificate, as it is Anaya's 10 month birthday!!! Come on Lord, bring our daughter home!!

We came across this video last night and it was exactly where we are right now!!
9:45:00 AM
by Stacy

1 comments:

Susie said...

In my bible study today, Beth Moore shared with us the story of Zachariah and Elizabeth....and maybe, one of the reasons we are waiting, is that we have been chosen to see God's glory revealed. I have experienced His glory before, and it was while waiting, but the awesomeness of the moment is unforgettable and keeps me going in this wait as well. Susie