Sunday, March 30, 2008

more pictures................





Okay, here are some pictures of the inside of the condo. The blue bed is in the guest room, and then there is the boys room (except for it is pink!!)above is the living room!







Ryan & I started spanish lessons a couple weeks ago, and I am loving it!! We are reviewing a lot right now, but I hope to master enough phrases to help me out while I am there. There is a large spanish speaking population where we live now, and I have found a dear soul from church who teaches spanish and is willing to help us out!! Actually there are a lot of people in the congregation who are learning to speak spanish, and quite often there is a portion of the service done in spanish!! Very cool for us, who are trying to learn! This is just one more blessing of being right where God wants us!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Stacy,

The place looks awesome! Love the pool too. As for the language, you are going to do great. You'll pick up more every day and start getting addicted to their language. It's kind of fun. :) So happy for you...and counting down the days until you get to hold Anaya once again.

Steph McAuley