Monday, March 24, 2008

Guess what Easton got.....



His passport! That's right, he's going to Guatemala too!

We have plans in the works to travel down to Guatemala to be with our baby. I NEED to BE her mommy, I have a heart divided, and I can stand it NO MORE!! Look out Anaya, here we come!!!

I am planning to go down with Dylan, Jayden, and Spencer, along with my sister Jen! We are leaving on April 28! Unless of course, we get her birth certificate sooner than anticipated, that would be great! But for now, we are planning to stay in a condo in Antigua, Guatemala. Ryan and Easton will be coming down on May 2 (the same day Jen returns home). We will be there to celebrate Anaya's first birthday together!
Ryan will be leaving on May 6, and sister Steph will be flying down to stay for a while. At this time the rest of the trip is open ended, we are aware of the fact that we could get another preview, and then we would have to head back home without our daughter. That is an awful thought, and we pray that will not happen, but we didn't want to miss her very first b-day either! If however we do get her b.c. sometime before May 12, me and the boys will stay until the adoption is completed!!
How long will that be you may ask? That is still a mystery, it all depends on when we get that long awaited birth certificate! We are supposed to hear by the week of April 21. However, this IS Guatemala, and who knows what they will do. But for now, we are counting down the days until we get to see our daughter/sister!!
I will post pictures of the condo later (it takes forever, and it is late!) If anyone is interested in joining us in Guatemala we may have a week avalible!!!! Think of the fun, 5 kids in a third world country! What an adventure!;D

2 comments:

geurinks said...

Can you fit three of us? Mom Kd and I, no one would want to stay home! Praying for all of you,
Love Kathy

Stephanie said...

I am so happy for you! I miss Antigua so much. I know you are going to make some life-long memories. I will be praying for you and for this exciting adventure.

Love,
Stephanie McAuley