Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Antigua...................





Here are a few pictures of Antigua from our visit trip last May. I can not wait to go back!!
We are finally in April, and at the very least we will see our baby this month!!! YAY!! It has been way too long, and we are counting the days until we see her again!

Right now I am busy packing and trying to figure out all of the must haves, and what I can do without, and what I can buy when we get there. My friend Steph has been such a blessing to me, as she spent a few months down there fostering her 2 beautiful little girls last summer! She has given me a lot of good advice, and is such a big help! Did you know Guatemala has their own version of Wal-Mart?!? So cool, because as my family always says(& does) on vacation "gotta go to Wal-mart" It is actually called Hiper Paiz, and Steph says they have almost anything I would need to set up home down there!! Thank you so much Steph!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing your pictures makes me homesick for Antigua, too. I spent the three months there with Stephanie and her two little girls. It was a fun, exciting experience. I miss it. I pray that you get to bring your baby home very soon.

Stephanie's Grandma