Wednesday, April 16, 2008

encouraging news............

We found out that 2 other families who have been waiting for their b.c's. for as long as we have, got them!! That is so exciting, maybe Mixco will stop playing their games, and release ours too!! Ours is due out on Tues. so we are praying that it will come out on that day! We are looking forward to celebrating very soon! We received our update pictures today. They say she has 4 teeth now, it is time I get down there so I don't miss any more!! 12 days left, well, almost 11!


Wow was it windy today! I thought we would blow off our hill at some point, well, we didn't, but our poor bunnies did! Yep, we came home to find our rabbit cage flipped upside down leaning against a tree(thank goodness, else it would have rolled down the hill!) Both bunnies were fine, just a little scared! My in-laws stopped by, and helped us flip it right side up, and we wedged a ladder behind it so it won't happen again! We gave them some carrots, as we felt they needed some extra love! It never occurred to me to get a picture of the poor things while they were hanging upside down, but I do have a great picture of our dog! The boys dressed him up in their Detroit Lions football outfit, and I did get a picture of that! Crazy kids!

0 comments: