Friday, April 25, 2008

still waiting.........

Isaiah 42:3-4"He will not crush those who are weak or quench the smallest hope. He will bring full justice to all who have been wronged. He will not stop until truth and righteousness prevail throughout the earth. Even distant lands beyond the sea will wait for His instruction".
My friend sent me this verse yesterday! Thanks Ranae, I needed that!
We received a call yesterday saying that there was no news from Guatemala, and that some families have been waiting about 3 weeks past their 31 business days(none of them have been waiting since Nov.). We are so tired of waiting, we have waited almost half of Anaya's lifetime, for her birth certificate with our name on it! But, we still hold out the hope that this will be the day we have been praying for, that our b.c. will be released from the Mixco c.r. with NO previo!
I am praying that God will do this today, as I have been told I could go to the civil registry with our lawyer on Monday, but I don't want to go! I will, but I so want God to just do this thing, and I am certain he doesn't need me to help Him, however, I will fight for this baby in any way, shape, or form!! So please continue to pray for His power to bring justice to Anaya, and allow her to come home!

0 comments: