Monday, October 6, 2008

Look what Anaya is doing....




Yes, my baby finally took her first steps this past week! I was able to catch a few of them on video! (She doesn't really suck on a pacifier, she found it in her toy box and was trying it out!) She has been walking further and further, she has even bent down and picked up something and started walking again! She loves it when we clap for her ~ she walks then sits down and starts clapping for herself! It won't be long and I am sure walking will be her main means of transportation! There is always a happy/sad feeling I get when the kids start walking. Happy that they are doing what they should and sad that they are growing up and leaving the baby stage! The boys think it is fun to have her walk back and forth between them, and she loves all the attention! Fun stuff!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Look at those little legs go! We knew it last Friday that it would be any day. Way to go sweet Anaya. Susie

bushfamily said...

Yeah!!! How fun. I must say that I agree on the happy/sad feeling. I was told the other day "Mommy, Andrew no baby, Andrew big guy." Sweet but sad. Hope all is well. Catch you sometime soon.
Marcie

Michelle said...

How adorable. I know that happy sad feeling :)