Monday, October 13, 2008

This is why...

I love fall! This is the view from our house just a couple of weeks ago on Sept. 30.

And this was the view this morning! These pictures don't do it justice, but you get the idea. I love how beautiful everything is in the fall and the cooler weather suits me much better than the summer heat, although Sunday it was down right hot, but I am not complaining!
Thanks God for your beautiful creation, we sure do enjoy it! If only it could last a lot longer!



On another note, guess who had a birthday? MAX! I cannot believe what we do for our children. We had a birthday party for....a DOG! We actually did it for the kids~not the dog. They were so excited that it was Max's birthday so of course we had to join in!


Yes Max got a cake and a big bag of bones! Look at him licking his chops! We actually ate the cake.



Max only got a bite! I was grossed out, and made sure the fork didn't get reused, but look at the pure joy and happiness on the boys faces, that is why Max got a party! (Anaya is scared of the dog so she didn't get in the picture!)


1 comments:

bushfamily said...

This birthday story brought a huge smile to my face...thanks. What a special way to show our kids that what they feel is important really is!!!