Saturday, October 25, 2008

teeth....


Well, Anaya had her first big "OWIE" this weekend! She fell against my parents fire place, we heard that thud and we thought for sure either her teeth were going to be gone, or there would be the need for stitches, but after the bleeding stopped, we found out that it was just a big bump, and the bleeding stopped without even needing a band aid and her teeth are just fine! YAY! Which is more than I can say for her brothers....

They both lost teeth this week! Spencer's were probably not due out for a while yet, but he has bumped his front teeth so many times they are all just dangling, and he lost his first one this week!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

My Zion is soon to loose a tooth. Glad Anya is OK. I love the new blog look.

Anonymous said...

well, I vacuumed today and still haven't found that tooth!! It just disappeared! Hopefully the tooth fairy came anyway! We carved pumpkins the other day too but I got stuck cleaning out Brayden and Rylies pumpkin "guts" as the kids call it. Can't wait to see you all again this weekend. Love you all!