Friday, October 17, 2008

PLEASE PRAY....


My heart is aching today, we received news that little Bella (one of the 3 amiga's from Guatemala) was diagnosed with Leukemia. Please be in prayer for Bella, and her parents, Dave and Susie, and her 3 adoring older brothers as they walk this difficult road. We are praying for healing for Bella, and perfect peace for her family.

This past week while doing Bible study, one of the verses that spoke to my heart was Psalm 112:7 "He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord." It seems we have had a few too many of "those phone calls" lately, and I am praying for a steadfast heart, both for me, and for my friends who are going through such difficult things right now. Please Lord, give them what they stand in need of, and may they have no fear, for they are trusting in YOU! AMEN!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I got an e mail from SooJin about this horrible situation and I am praying for this family.