Wednesday, February 16, 2011

La Piscina....

Today we were told we needed to sign some papers at the notary and they would call at noon to set up a time.  So we sent the boys down to the pool with Mary Ellen and her camera!!  We came down after they finally called at 1:30!  It was another beautiful day.  When we read the weather report for our week we saw rain in the forecast every day, but, it has been beautiful!!  Once again, Thank you God!





























Luisa did good again today, she really likes to be held by me, which I am loving, however she is heavy!  I will have nice muscles when I get home!  She is still being a trooper with the meds and all of these crazy people who love her so much!  I will post more tomorrow, just wanted to let you in on our day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey it is sophia the pool looks amazing be glad you are not in MI it has been raining all day Sophia B.(from BLAST)