Monday, May 12, 2008

Day 15..............................

Yeah!!! Grampa and Grama are finally here!!!

Grama is so glad to finally meet Anaya!!
Relaxing, and watching The Lone Ranger!!

We had to say good bye to Aunt Steph today, so that was very sad! But, after spending an hour at the McDonald's play place with Mauricio(our driver), we went back to the airport and picked up Grampa and Grama Tuinstra!! It was so good to see them again! We went out for dinner at Papazito's again, and went to the juice store, which is clear across town from the resturant, and then we took a tuk tuk home!! Yes, we got 8 people in one of those little things! Too fun! My parents loved it, and now I don't think my boys will be the only ones begging to ride one, but Grampa too! My camera batteries went dead at the airport, for the first meeting of Anaya and her grandparents!UGH! So, after charging, I was able to get a few pictures of Grama and Anaya! I LOVE having the opportunity to introduce everyone to Anaya, we have waited so long for her, everyone is so happy to finally meet her!!
Unfortunately, we did not get the passport today~Guatemalan time~Major frustration, so tomorrow, I have to pay to go back to the city to get it done! UGH! Another day behind, but yet I am so glad we are at the point we are at, as there are lots of people stuck right now in PGN which has stopped releasing files completely, for who knows how long! So tomorrow, I have Mauricio picking me and Anaya up, and we will go, and the boys will be able to stay back with Mom and Dad!
This is my last call for anyone wanting to visit with us here, free room and board!! We are going to be SO sad to see my parents leave, as we have no one else coming to look forward to!! Please pray that they are able to get our 2nd DNA done by Friday,(this would be a HUGE miracle) as after that, I will have to drag all 5 kids to all the appointments! I am sure it would be fine, but this is the thing I get nervous about! I can be here alone, no problem, IF I can stay near our home, but to take them all to Guat. City, and into various government buildings, sorta freaks me out! Thanks so much for your support! We love and miss you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy

God just amazes me through you! I enjoy so much reading about your days. Thank you for your time to keep us updated. I had a brief chat with your mom on Sunday, what a treat to have them there with you. Love to all

Jennifer B

Lee said...

Oh I wanna come!!!! But I'd have to bring three babies too. Oh' but we could have some fun. Praying you through this thing. :)