Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 17.............................

Grampa gave Anaya her bath this morning! She likes her tubby, and her grampa!!

The water guy came today, and Easton thought he could help bring in the water! Yeah, right!
Grama showing Anaya the birds at Porta Hotel Antigua, the hotel we stayed at on our visit trip! It is just up the road a bit from where we are staying now! It is a very beautiful hotel, and the kids love going to see the birds!Eating dinner at home! The boys are all bare backed, because they all got new shirts, and we were having spaghetti, and we didn't want to ruin them on the first day!! Don't ya love our crowded little dinner table!
Anaya, looks like she is stuck in jail! It is actually the gate to the front door, which needs to be shut when she is in the walker. That thing makes me a nervous wreck, but she needs to strengthen her little legs, and she absolutely loves it~ she flies around like a wild child! We figured it out today, she looks like Boo, on Monsters INC! Anyone else agree???

We had another great day today, we went to town, and waited in line at the bank to change some money over, and we always see lines at the banks, and wonder~why? Well, now I know, they are SO SLOW! I had to sign my life away, just to give them US dollars and they gave me Quetzals! What is the deal, the guy counted it out at least 5 times! I bet it took at least 20 min. I mean really? That and the 2 guys with machine guns, fingers on trigger, I couldn't wait to get out of there! They were very nice though, I have yet to meet anyone rude or anything other than nice(except for slow!)
Then we went to McDonald's! Even my parents were impressed with the place! Then we went to the market, and got a few more souvenirs, and started for home, and it began to rain! We had the stroller with so we couldn't hail a tuk tuk! But it slowed up, and we made it home, only a little wet! It rained from about 2 to 5 PM on and off. The kids still talked grampa into swimming with them! I think we started the rainy season, they said it was coming! It is still beautiful though!
Anaya is doing awesome, she is so good! She loves to take walks, and I love the fact that she wants me! She is fine when others hold her, but if I walk by, she needs me! Yea, she knows I am her mommy!! The boys are loving her, and she is sleeping really good too! She doesn't eat as much or as enthusiasticly as the boys did, but she is doing very well!
No word on the passport! So I don't know if that is good or bad? We will have to wait and see, I guess........
Love to all!

1 comments:

Susie said...

Anaya just totally fits in with your brew. Jenifer and I are getting together tomorrow with the girls, looking forward to you joining the get togethers, but for now, just soak it all up. What a wonderful blessing to have this special bonding time after waiting for a year. I am always so awed by God's faithfulness. Susie