Saturday, May 3, 2008

Day 6..................







First of all let me apologize for the pictures, my camera does not do well with broad day light, and I am no photographer, so they are not that great! But here we have a couple of chicken buses, the kids and I at the market, some ladies petting Easton's head, and one of my favorite walls we walk by daily, and of course, the boys with none other than Ronald McDonald!!
We ate at the most beautiful McDonalds today, I could not believe it! It had an outdoor area with a fountain, a large kids play land, the place was huge! And so very clean! I was amazed!
We had a fun day shopping in the market, we got a few guatemalan treasures to bring home, and ate out 2 times!! Shopping, eating out, what more could a girl want? ( A birth certificate!!!)
We are praying God gives it to us on Monday, for Anaya's best ever b-day gift!!
I will post more tomorrow, just wanted to give you a brief overview of our day!!

1 comments:

Brian and Jenifer said...

Thanks so much for your daily updates! We are so glad that you are having such a wonderful experience. We will continue to pray for Anaya's bc. Enjoy sharing her 1st birthday tomorrow. I sure wish we could be there to help you celebrate. We miss it already!
Blessings,
Jenifer