Friday, May 30, 2008

Oh My Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody help me!! Why, did we have to see this now, why not when Ryan or my Dad was here? We freaked out, took the picture, went inside to get my phone and call the neighbor guy, and guess what ~ IT WAS GONE! ~ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I HATE SPIDERS, I am a girly girl at heart, and yes, I can step up to the plate, and do ALMOST anything EXCEPT kill spiders!!! Especially ones that are as big as my hand!! I do not think I will sleep tonight, I hang my laundry out to dry, it could be anywhere! I am so freaked out right now! I had 2 huge fears about being here, mice,(or worse yet, rats) and having to kill spiders(now if it were a normal size spider, I know I could have handled it, but this thing was monstrous!!) I do not have a shoe here big enough for that one, and now he is still out there somewhere, on the loose! I had to reassure the kids, that he was too big to sneak into the house, but I am not sold on that myself! WOW, this is not good. We keep checking to see if we can find it, because while I NEVER want to see it again, I would rather KNOW it was dead. I will not enjoy my days here again, I will forever be on the look out for that thing!!! NASTY, FREAK ME OUT, HORRIFIC SPIDER!!!! PLEASE CURL UP AND DIE!!!! Mom you would have died!!



Okay, now on to the rest of our day, however this will bug me for a LONG time!


Me~ making a grocery list, and Anaya getting angry that we are not moving! She LOVES to be in the front pack and taking walks, but heaven forbid if I stop for a few minutes. I learned this the hard way at the bank! She did NOT like waiting in the long line!(nor did I!) At the grocery store too, she will try to pull everything off the shelves that are in reach! So I usually end up holding her hands and bouncing, and hoping the line moves fast!! Today we went to the grocery store that delivers! It is so wonderful, it is small, and doesn't have the best selection, however when milk, and juice only comes in 1 liter boxes,(we can go through one at each meal) I need to buy a bunch of them! That, and cereal, we go through one box (they are quite small) a day! It is so nice they deliver at no charge, and they won't even accept a tip! Then we went and got some banana bread. We bought an extra half loaf to give to the sweet little OLD beggar lady, you should have seen her face! The kids loved that!

My cool dudes!
I love it, she has no idea what to do with a race car, other than eat it, like she does with EVERYTHING else she finds on the floor ~ Yuckie!!
Easton, being my cheerful little helper! Whenever there is a diaper to be dumped, it is Easton who WANTS to dump it ~ the other boys try to stay FAR away from that task!!
Dylan helping with the dishes!
We had a good day today, right when we got back from our walk, around noon, it started raining, and has drizzled on and off since then! We made plans for Ryan to return on Tues. June 10. We decided that we didn't want Dylan to miss camp, so we bought tickets for the 4 boys to go back home on Friday the 13th of June(good thing we are not superstitious!) Hopefully, we can get our visa appointment for Wed. the 11th, (so if you could pray for that specifically, we'd sure appreciate it!) then pick up the visa on the 12th, and head for HOME on that Friday as a family!! But, we will wait and see how it all works out for sure! At least we know it is coming to an end soon!
Thanks for checking in on us, we love and miss you all! Especially the brave men in our lives, I wouldn't even expect my boys to kill this monster,(and they weren't about to, believe me, we are all a little rattled by this one!)

4 comments:

Susie said...

Ok, first of all, how is it that us "girlie girls" camp and LOVE IT! Oh I laughed so hard when I read the spider story, that would so be me. Snakes and spiders, forget it. I always call myself a "prissy camper". I need a pool, shower and be off the ground...hence the "pop up"! I cant wait to meet you once your home, crazy we have not met yet. We are just so much alike. Love Anaya's bows! You will all be coming home at the same time, I can just feel it. PINK is within reach, only moments away. Blessings Stacy, Susie

Trish said...

YUCK! Let's also pray for those spiders to stay FAR, FAR AWAY from your condo!!!!

Amy said...

I know how it feels to have huge hairy spiders about--NOT COOL! I've been keeping up with your blog since Ryan gave me the address. Thanks for the postcard. We've been praying for you everyday. Can't wait for you to be home, hopefully on th 13th!

Anonymous said...

Gross.... that is a truely horrifying story! Still praying for your homecoming and looking forward to spending time with you all :)