Monday, May 26, 2008

Day 28.................................

Anaya getting a pedicure! Mommy needs one too! Jayden is in the background working hard doing the dishes! They have been so funny, as we do not buy paper plates here, and there is no dishwasher, they get the dishes done, and we get out snack, or the next meal and I hear,"Uh we JUST washed that!!" I think it is so funny! They are doing a great job helping out!



I sat Anaya in the grass, and she got very nervous, in goes the thumb, and the finger starts tapping! Silly girl!
The boys thought it would be fun to see their crocks (shoes) float! So, they put them in, but had to get their suits on and go for another swim to retrieve them! That's okay, it was a beautiful day! No rain at all today. It has been raining in the afternoons, and evenings.Pancakes, YUM!!
We had another uneventful day here(which is great!), except for the fact that the neighbors condo is being remodeled (or something) right now. We heard constant pounding ALL DAY LONG!! Whether we were outside, or inside, it was very annoying! At least they aren't working all night! I think that we may need to take a walk to town tomorrow!
The landscaping guy mowed today, and Dylan said "I love the smell of fresh cut grass, it reminds me of Grama's house!" Like we never mow!!;) Anyway, I have to admit, I thought the same thing, it smelled like summer, and in the summer we always go to Grama's pool and swim! We are pretty much done with all the schoolwork for the year!! So I guess it is officially SUMMER!! Although I told Dylan today, he had to do a report on the difference between Veterans Day and Memorial Day(I was curious!) He said, I think that on Memorial day we remember the people who died in war, and on Veterans day you remember the ones that lived! We looked it up, and he pretty much nailed it, so that was good enough for me!
Thanks for checking in!

5 comments:

Lee said...

Hi ya Stac! Sounds like another beautiful day. :) We are praying you soak all this up and come home already!
I love that every day is an adventure. What a blessing and inspiration you are.

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
Jenny and I love reading your daily entries...talk about an adventure you can share for a lifetime. I think it is great for the boys...to spend time in Anaya's birth Country for so long, to see how God is bringing her to a greater place.
We love you guys
Jack

Susie said...

Loving the hair bow! Let me know how I can help you with DNA. I did email you back. Blessings, Susie

Trish said...

Love that hair bow:) I think that is the one I got her, but can't quite remember. I know it had a lot of pink goodness:)

Anonymous said...

hey guys! We just got back from camping, it was sooo cold last night and today! We had fun but missed you guys a lot. The kids caught a lot of little fish but Grama wins for catching the smallest! I just read yesterdays blog and cracked up about the families on one scooter! Your so right, they smiled at us as if we were funny walking down the street! I'm glad things are going good and the boys are being so helpful. What a blessing! We love you all so much and can't wait to hug you all soon.