Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 20.............................

Grama giving Anaya her tubby!! Boy am I going to miss my Mom and Dad!! They have been SO helpful! The kids are going to miss them too, they are so much fun to have around! I am so glad they had the opportunity to spend this time here with us, and getting to know Anaya!

Yes, Anaya has red on, I must confess, I got the outfit from my sister in law (Thanks Lisa!) I didn't have anything in red, but saw the hat in Panajachel, and remembered that Lisa had a red outfit in the stash she gave me, so I got it!( she didn't leave it on very good, we're working on that, in the picture it is on backwards, but you get the point!)By the way, the outfit is a 0-3 mos. and it still fits her! I will have to get some more things in red, she looks great in it!
That is Dylan flying through the air! He wanted an action shot, and I got it! My Dad has been going swimming with them, (Thanks Dad!!) they are loving it!
This is Jayden being thrown in to the water by grampa!! They needed a man to roughhouse with them! I don't like swimming, but I can wrestle, just not on all the tile!! I miss carpet, and Target!! We had to go to 2 stores today, and I still didn't find everything on my list!
I love the restaurants here though! The possibilities are endless! This place has real guatemalan food! I didn't like the meat, but the sauce was AWESOME! Good thing I split it with my Dad, he ate the meat, I ate the black beans and rice, and it was so good! The kids ate their food, and loved it too!! The marimba band was great! The kids said this was their favorite place!!
Here is a little clip that Dylan caught, before the batteries went dead!




We have had so much fun, hopefully this week will bring lots of movement! I am so excited to get the show on the road! Ryan is coming in on Tues!!! Yea!!!(But we haven't told the boys, Ryan wanted to surprise them!) That will help alleviate the pain of my parents leaving, and hopefully we can get all of the appointments in before Sat. when he leaves! Then, we will hunker down and finish the school work, and stay busy around the condo for a while. Thanks for your prayers, hopefully I will have word of movement this week, and we can stalk the DNA together as it goes from one place to the next! I am so looking forward to having an end in sight, a few more weeks??? and we can go home??? I will surely miss this place, and I am thinking this could be the new Florida! Except, we usually drive there~I do NOT want to do that!! So maybe not, but Antigua will ALWAYS hold a very special place in our hearts! I am thinking a destination wedding to Antigua is a great idea for Anaya! I know it will be here before I know it, for now we will enjoy the present!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to be there to see the boy's reaction when they see Ryan. We will pray for safety as he travels there and as your Mom and Dad travel back.

Have a great day!
Patty Barnes

Lee said...

Hooray!!! Sneaky Moms and Dads are the best. Praying for ya today, stac!