Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 31....................................

Silly boys ~ ready for a swim!
Enjoying a beautiful day!
Dylan rocked Anaya while I made super, she was so tired tonight she fell asleep in his arms! She didn't sleep very long for her afternoon nap, so by about 5:30 she was shot!


Well, the day started out well, the boys and Anaya slept in till 7:15!! But then, it started to look like it was going to be a dreary rainy day! I must admit, the thought of us all stuck inside all day had me feeling a tad irritable! The boys seemed extra loud, and I told them they were ALL taking a nap!! (I think I needed it most!) so we ate lunch, and I had them all lay down by 1pm, I let Dylan sit on the couch and read, and the other 2 play a game in their bedroom, and I put Easton in his bed, and I went and did some checking online. Anaya had taken a morning nap, so she wasn't quite ready to go down yet! So at about 2 pm I put her down, and then the rest of them were up, even Easton!! I was NOT feeling rested! Then Ryan called, we talked to him for a minute, and then we realized it was looking very nice outside!! Thank you Lord! So I took them all to the pool(except Dylan, he wanted to Google Earth!! The kid has been very intrigued by that lately!!) Soon, Anaya woke up and we all were outside enjoying the beautiful day! The neighbors came out and we chatted for a while, and before I knew it, it was 5 pm, and time to go in and make super! I love it when the day improves greatly like it did today!! We picked up, did dishes, talked to Daddy again, and it was time for bed! Yay! another uneventful day here in Guatemala! Thank you God!!

Anaya being silly, and cracking herself up! and The 3 boys being silly!

5 comments:

Lee said...

I was just commenting last night that you have been doing so well and could you possibly be as upbeat as you write and was assured that you are thriving. :) What an answer to prayer and HOW INCREDIBLE are you anyway!! :) I'm praying you feel refreshed today.....I'm enjoying a cup of coffee this morning and can't wait till we can hang out here at home. Praying you home.

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacy and gang! I cannot believe how good Anaya is sitting by herself already! She wasn't trustworthy to leave on the tile when I was there. Time goes fast! Love the video of her giggling, it just makes me want to kiss her! Glad your days are going fast. I so wish I could be there and go out for dinner with you and get bagels and banana bread! Yum! Keep enjoying it while you can. You can thank your boys for teaching my kids Hola gordo! They keep saying it to me:)! I'm gonna have to get them for that! Sorry I missed chatting with you last night but I got tired! Love to you all and praying you come back SOON!

Anonymous said...

Hola primo's. we miss you very much. The next time you go away this long you take us with you. Life is boring without you guys. Give anaya and every one hugs and kisses.

Taylor, Bryce, Rylie, and Brayden

Trish said...

Looks like the kids are loving it there! Anaya is so cute! I love it when they make themselves giggle like that:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacy, I love our daily/evening talks on skype every night! I miss you and the boys so much. It's so hard not BEING THERE. Know your all in our prayers. BTW, Dylan...you are such a SWEET young guy! The way you rock Anaya, videotape her and care for her...shows what a GREAT daddy you'll be someday! Keep that gentle spirit and sweet heart! I love you all and miss you!